Sunday, March 30, 2008

Happy Spring!

Don't you just love spring? Kids start playing outside, you can wear shorts and t-shirts, the sun shines, the birds sing, and the flowers bloom. I just thought I'd show you some of the signs of Spring in Lehi as seen when we woke up this morning:

Flowers!

(look in the lower left corner, we have daffodils!)

I've always loved it when the buds start on the flowering pear trees in the backyard.

And lastly, green grass!! Hooray!!!

I'm thinking we'll have to take Brooklyn out for a little walk to enjoy the lovely weather this afternoon. Maybe she can wear a little Spring top and her new sunglasses. Don't worry, I'll be sure to put on the sunscreen. I am just so thrilled!!

4 comments:

Stephanie Johnson said...

Hopefully your dream of Spring isn't too far away! Come fly to Texas and it will be a reality. :)

Teresa said...

oohhh, what a lovely spring! :) The cold does seem to be sticking around this year doesn't it? I guess you could teach Brooklyn to make snow angels.

Tawni said...

Gee I just love the snow...just kidding.

The date went fine. It's funny, but all my blind dates are kind of the same, as in they're never bad, but never fantastic either. Although i heard that he got my number from his sister after I left, so who knows?

Anonymous said...

I sense a bit of saurcasm in this blog. I don't know where you would get that from. Just another reason not to live in "Zion"!
mom