Friday, August 8, 2008

Stuff We Eat

My sister-in-law, Lashelle, started a blog all about the recipes she tries out with her family and how they like them. Great idea, Lashelle! I've kind of been doing that with our family blog and all of our Weight Watchers escapades. I like posting our ideas because I know some of my readers use them, and it also makes it easy for me to find them again. However, I don't really want them printed in our family blog when I finally get around to making our blog into a book. Rather than editing them out then, I thought I'd make a separate blog full of Weight Watcher's ideas and recipes. So, if you're interested - check it out! There's a link at the side of our blog, or you can go to manercookbook.blogspot.com. I just copied some of my old posts over and also added a few mores ideas. I plan on adding more soon. Enjoy!

2 comments:

France said...

It was fun being mentioned on your blog. That is neat that you started a recipe blog. I am sure I will visit it often to get ideas. I'm going to send a link to my friend who does Weight Watchers, I am sure she will love reading it. One of my friends was telling me about a grain that she buys that is a perfect protein. I can't remember the name of it right now. It was a weird name. I wonder how many points it would be? I'll pass on the name to you once I've asked her about it again. Lashelle

Teresa said...

I LOVE your "stuff we eat" blog. I am glad you mentioned it here. I will check it often. Thanks